Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What We're Laughing About Today

photo credit: MeeMom

So this evening, right before family prayer. Staccato informed us of a little altercation that took place today during recess.

Staccato: Do you know what Tambourine did to me today? (Tambourine is one of Staccato's second grade class mates).


All of us (in unison): What?!


Staccato (all matter of fact): He kicked me.


MeeMom (slowly and suspiciously): He kicked you?  Why?


Staccato (drawing in a deep breath): Well . . . I saw him hugging a girl. So I went up and said, "Dude, why did you do that?"


We all broke out in hysterics because that is just the kind of question you get from Staccato.  He doesn't beat around the bush.


Mezzo (being the BIG brother that he is): I bet he kicked you because he was embarrassed that you caught him hugging on a girl.


Staccato (scrunching up his face): Not only that, she was a first grader!

1 comment: